BSP Courses for Residents
The BSP organizes specific courses on different pathologies. They are especially designed for residents in their training.
- Basic Course in Molecular Pathology > 24 to 25 March 2023 Read more
- Dermatopathology course for Trainees - Advanced course on functional dermatopathology > 18 April 2023 Read more
Calender continuous formation in AP - view per academic year
Below you will find a list of job openings
- Poste mi-temps pour un médecin en Anatomie pathologique >> Job descripition
- Médecin en Anatomie pathologique / arts anatomo-patholoog >> Job descripition
- Medisch Directeur / Directeur médical >> Job descripition
- Consulenten pathologische ontleedkunde >> Job descripition pdf
Cliniques Universitaires Saint Luc Brussels
- Experienced pathologist or expert in hemato-pathology combined with ORL or bilio pancreatic pathology (starting Jan. 2023) >> info
- fellow in thoracic pathology >> Job descripition
Become a member
The BSP counts around 200 members who share your enthusiasm and commitment to Pathology.
Being a member of BSP means being part of a network focused on delivering quality education, working to promote excellent practice of pathology, and advocating for issues that affect your daily work by advising lawmakers.
BSP membership benefits include
- Significant registrations discounts on BSP educational courses
- Reduced fee for the Belgian week of Pathology, 23 - 24 October 2020 in Brussels
- Invitation to attend the Congress Dinner at the Belgian Week of Pathology, at a moderate price.
- Active involvement in one of the BSP working groups
- Premium access to educational material on the member-only pages of the BSP website
- Access to a network of leading experts sharing best practices and the latest know-how in Pathology