The BSP counts around 200 members who share your enthusiasm and commitment to Pathology.
Being a member of BSP means being part of a network focused on delivering quality education, working to promote excellent practice of pathology, and advocating for issues that affect your daily work by advising lawmakers.
BSP membership benefits include
- Significant registrations discounts on BSP educational courses
- Reduced fee for the Belgian week of Pathology, 18 -19 October 2019 in Brussels
- Invitation to attend the Congress Dinner at the Belgian Week of Pathology, at a moderate price.
- Active involvement in one of the BSP working groups
- Premium access to educational material on the member-only pages of the BSP website
- Access to a network of leading experts sharing best practices and the latest know-how in Pathology
BSP membership categories
Membership is open to all individuals involved in pathological research and education.
Membership is from 1 January until 31 December.
For new members, your membership will officially be accepted at the General Assembly during the Belgian Week of Pathology.
To renew or start your membership please
- Fill in the online application form to enable us to keep your profile up to date.
- Pay the amount due on Belgian Society of Pathology (BSP) account: BE35 7320 2896 2837
put as reference: Membership 2019 - Your name + Email
- Trainees need to send training certificate to the secretary, signed by their mentor.
- Each change of address or candidature for membership has to be notified at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about membership or need assistance, contact us!