The Dermatoworkinggroup (D-WG) of the Belgian Society of Pathology was created in 2020.
- To promote interaction between pathologists and also dermatologists, to exchange ideas and knowledge.
- To spread up to date knowledge in dermatopathology.
- To develop guidelines for improving the diagnostic accuracy in different fields of dermatopathology.
- To encourages scientific research and collaboration between specialists among the different centers in the country.
- To organize courses for specialists but also training sessions for the residents.
- To organize the dermatopathology session within the BWP
Contact person: Dr. Vasiliki Siozopoulou, University Hospital of Antwerp, email@example.com
Events of the working group
Dermatopathology course for Trainees Advanced course on cutaneous adnexal tumours.BSP Event19 December 2023Webinar
Dermatopathology course for Trainees Cutaneous adnexal tumoursBSP Event28 September 2023Webinar
Dermatopathology course for Trainees 'Superficial and deep perivascular dermatitis + mixed patterns'BSP Event14 November 2022Virtual meeting
Dermatopathology Conference Molecular classification of melanocytic lesions | Lymphomas and pseudolymphomas of the skinBSP Event11 June 2022Campus 3 Eiken - Antwerpen
Documents of the working group
Log in to access the documents
Access to our intranet is available to the BSP member.Log in