BSP Courses for Residents
The BSP organizes specific courses on different pathologies. They are especially designed for residents in their training.
- Certificate in Molecular Pathology | 21/03 - 9/05 Read more
- Cytology workshop of Saturday 28 March is POSTPONED Read more
Calender continuous formation in AP - view per academic year
Below you will find a list of job openings
- Medical staff member for the Pathology department | UZ Leuven
Job descripition Engl - Nl
Médecin spécialiste en Anatomopathologie, Institut de Pathologie et de Génétique ASBL-BIO.be, Gosselies
Job description | Détail de l’annonce sur le site de l’IPG
The BSP counts around 200 members who share your enthusiasm and commitment to Pathology.
Being a member of BSP means being part of a network focused on delivering quality education, working to promote excellent practice of pathology, and advocating for issues that affect your daily work by advising lawmakers.
BSP membership benefits include
- Significant registrations discounts on BSP educational courses
- Reduced fee for the Belgian week of Pathology, 23 - 24 October 2020 in Brussels
- Invitation to attend the Congress Dinner at the Belgian Week of Pathology, at a moderate price.
- Active involvement in one of the BSP working groups
- Premium access to educational material on the member-only pages of the BSP website
- Access to a network of leading experts sharing best practices and the latest know-how in Pathology