Dr Luc Vrints. Graduated and trained at U Ghent. Worked all his active life at PAMM Eindhoven, and later still active, mainly in the Netherlands as an observer. Obituary
BSP Courses for Residents
The BSP organizes specific courses on different pathologies. They are especially designed for residents in their training.
- Cytology Tutorial > 22 April 2023 Read more
- Dermatopathology course for Trainees - Advanced course on functional dermatopathology > 18 April 2023 Read more
Calender continuous formation in AP - view per academic year
Below you will find a list of job openings
- Poste mi-temps pour un médecin en Anatomie pathologique >> Job descripition
- Médecin en Anatomie pathologique / arts anatomo-patholoog >> Job descripition
- Medisch Directeur / Directeur médical >> Job descripition
Become a member
The BSP counts around 200 members who share your enthusiasm and commitment to Pathology.
Being a member of BSP means being part of a network focused on delivering quality education, working to promote excellent practice of pathology, and advocating for issues that affect your daily work by advising lawmakers.
BSP membership benefits include
- Significant registrations discounts on BSP educational courses
- Reduced fee for the Belgian week of Pathology, 23 - 24 October 2020 in Brussels
- Invitation to attend the Congress Dinner at the Belgian Week of Pathology, at a moderate price.
- Active involvement in one of the BSP working groups
- Premium access to educational material on the member-only pages of the BSP website
- Access to a network of leading experts sharing best practices and the latest know-how in Pathology